Alliance for Absolute Justice [AAJ] seeks to serve our nation in the field of social justice and endeavors to establish the highest standards of harmonious and just relations among all people. AAJ will respect the principles of justice and collectively intervene in conflicts to establish justice. This is to emphasize Islam’s interest in human rights and the protection of these rights.
Our aim is to advocate for the alleviation of societal problems and collaborate with established organizations already working in this area who share common values, vision, and objectives, in order to assist, engage, and to spread Islam’s views regarding uplifting the weak and all those suffering injustices.
Alliance Focus Areas
- Advocate for Voting Rights to end voter suppression and promote full participation in the democratic process
- Advocate for Women’s Rights to ensure that women are full participants in the society and their unique and important role is respected and protected
- Advocate for Criminal Justice Reform, Police Reform and Bail Reform
- Advocate for Economic Justice and promote the rights of the poor and disadvantaged communities
- Advocate for Immigration Justice to ensure that immigration laws are fair and just for all seeking legitimate access and security in the U.S., and that there is a path to citizenship for those who desire it
- Advocate for Environmental Justice and promote good stewardship of the planet and its resources
- Advocate for Educational Reform to ensure that high-quality education is accessible to all citizens and resources are shared equitably to achieve this goal
See Our Work
Promoting Islam’s true teachings of
peace and tolerance
Why We Are Doing This
Islam demands that Muslims work with others in a collaborative non-violent and wise way to bring an end to injustice wherever it is found. Even in his youth, the Holy Founder of Islam, Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, joined a group of his fellow Arabs in founding a Hilful Fudul Association that had as its aim the establishment of justice, and each member of that Association committed to do all in his power to help anyone who came to the body seeking help in setting right a wrong done.
The Alliance for Absolute Justice similarly aims to become a model organization in the field of social justice, and endeavors to work collaboratively to establish the highest standards of harmonious and just relations among all people.
Islam’s teachings regarding racial equality, absolute justice and the sanctity of life:
O mankind, We have created you from a male and a female; and We have made you into tribes and sub-tribes that you may recognize one another. Verily, the most honourable among you, in the sight of Allah, is he who is the most righteous among you. [The Holy Quran, Ch. 49, verse 14]
O ye who believe! be steadfast in the cause of Allah, bearing witness in equity; and let not a people’s enmity incite you to act otherwise than with justice. Be always just, that is nearer to righteousness. [Holy Quran Ch. 5, Verse 9]
On account of this, We prescribed for the children of Israel that whosoever killed a person — unless it be for killing a person or for creating disorder in the land — it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and whoso gave life to one, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind. [Holy Quran Ch. 5, Verse 33]
Verily, God commands you to make over the trusts to those entitled to them, and that, when you judge between people, you judge with justice. [Holy Quran, Ch. 4, Verse 59]
No Local Chapter in Gray Color States